EXPLANATION OF HOW TO USE THE LECTURE NOTES AND SLIDES THAT ACCOMPANY THIS VIDEO:
For those who feel inspired and Holy Spirit led to study this teaching in more depth for yourself, and hopefully “take the baton” to share this vitally important message with others – whether it be in church, a Bible study/fellowship group or with people you meet in everyday life – below are some tools, which we hope will be of value in assisting you:
- The complete Power Point slides – which are all the slides/pictures you looked at whilst watching the video.
- “Lecture Notes” – where everything that was spoken “word for word” in the video is put onto Power Point slides in a way that makes it very easy for you to teach or share this information with others, where you can simply read and speak out the words of the teaching, for example in a church service or Bible Study setting.
HOW TO USE THE LECTURE NOTES:
- The lecture notes work “hand in hand” with the other slides/pictures you looked at whilst watching the video.
- You need 2 laptops – one with the slides that the “audience” sees, and the other laptop which only you use, to look at your lecture notes.
- On some slides in the lecture notes, you will see a box with the picture of a pomegranate in it – the purpose of these boxes is to prompt you when to change the slide that the “audience” is looking at, whilst you are speaking from the lecture notes.
- The number in the box, tells you the number of the slide in the power point presentation that should be showing for the “audience” to see, so that the right slide is showing, which coincides with what you are saying and explaining at the point, from your lecture notes.
- Of course, you are welcome to use the lecture notes and slides exactly as they are, or you are free to change the wording and adapt the lecture notes and slides to your own flavor and way of sharing the Word of God with others – but at least these slides “give you a place to start from”.
- Color coding:
- Words in blue – are very important statements which prompts you to put extra effort into your expression and emphasis of what is being said.
- Words in green, such as for example, “PAUSE”, “NEW POINT” etc, are not words that are meant to be spoken out – it is just there to help you as you are speaking out the message, if you are using the lecture notes.
- Words in red, it just to help catch your attention to the box prompting you to change the slide.
There is a copyright on the material, which is only there to prevent people from abusing it for financial again. The Gospel is not for sale! Freely you have received…and in the same way freely give! Otherwise feel free to use the material in whatever way would be of value to you.
DOWNLOAD THE FOLLOWING PDF DOCUMENTS BELOW