Here in Episode 1, we begin by unveiling the mystery and meaning of the 70 weeks prophecy of Daniel… that not only sets the foundation of the Book of Revelation Timeline, which reveals the first key historical pin points that re-orientates us to where we are in time in the Biblical timeclock – so that we can be given insight, wisdom and understanding – that will equip us to recognize where we are in Biblical prophecy, and discern the signs of the times we are presently in… but in the process, astonishing, breath taking and mind blowing evidence is going to be unveiled that provides undeniable, solid proof that Yeshua – Jesus of Nazareth, is who the Bible says that He is – the Messiah and the Son of God!
YES…IT’S A LONG VIDEO…BUT:
This video is 7 ½ hours long! But let us explain why:
- The first reason, is because this whole video is one complete story from beginning to end – and so we can’t split the video into shorter sections, because then pieces of the puzzle would be lost, and people will miss the big picture, and not gain the full revelation and understanding of the profound information that is going to be shared here, if they don’t watch each section of this story in order from the beginning right through to end.
- The second reason, is because I have to be very thorough in the Scriptural and historical evidence I present, given the critical importance and huge weight that the content of this message holds… and at times you’re going to have to be patient with me, and give me time to lay a solid foundation on a certain concept – but keep watching!!!… because that foundation will suddenly open up the most incredible treasures, as the meaning of the prophetic mysteries of His Word that have been hidden for so long, suddenly become crystal clear to you… and golden nuggets of revelation burst open along the way – that is honestly absolutely wow! …and which you are going to see is critically important and extremely relevant for you and I today, in this time we are living, in 2023! So don’t miss out! Watch to the end – because the best is saved for last!!
EAT THE ELEPHANT ONE BITE AT A TIME!
We encourage you not to be intimidated or put off by the length of the video – just “eat the elephant one bite at a time” …just watching 15 or 20 minutes a day will add up, and before you know it, you will have gotten through the whole video – and your life opened up to incredible, life transforming revelation in the process!!
And by watching a little of the video every day, a wonderful benefit that comes with that, is that it’s going to keep you in the Word of God daily – in parts of Scripture that are very relevant for all of us to know and understand today!
TIMEMARKERS TO ASSIST YOU, AS YOU SLOWLY WORK THROUGH EPISODE 1:
- Introduction: Establishing Key Foundational Important Points
- Teaching on the Time Line of the Book of Revelation Starts – 34 minutes 41 seconds
- The Prophetic Warning of Jeremiah: The Destruction of the 1st Temple and the People of Israel Going into Bondage and Captivity for 70 years – 45 minutes 11 seconds
- The Significance of 70 Years of Bondage and Captivity in Being Exiled From the Land of Israel… And the Significance of the Jubilee Principle – 48 minutes 40 seconds
- Israel Set Free by King Cyrus – 1 hour 17 minutes 45 seconds
- The 70 Weeks Prophecy of Daniel – 1 hour 50 minutes 29 seconds
- The Year The Messiah Was Crucified – 2 hours 4 minutes 9 seconds
- The Curse That Results In Destruction of The City And The 2nd Temple – 2 hours 18 minutes 36 seconds
- A Key Piece of the Prophetic Timeline: The Jonah Prophecy Parallel to Yeshua – 2 hours 24 minutes 50 seconds
- The Temple is The Body of Christ – 2 hours 46 minutes 28 seconds
- The Covenant Yeshua Made With Many – 2 hours 54 minutes 43 seconds
- The Reason He Confirms A Covenant For One Seven (7 Years) – 2 hours 59 minutes 45 seconds
- How The Prophetic Parallels And Patterns of All These Prophesies Interconnect – 3 hours 8 minutes 14 seconds
- The Prophecy of Ezekiel That Foretold The Exact Years of the Re-Birth of Israel in 1948 and the Restoration of Jerusalem to the People of Israel in 1967 – 3 hours 36 minutes 48 seconds
- The Three Prophetic Fulfilments of the Day of Atonement (Yom Kippur) – 4 hours 19 minutes 10 seconds
- The Significant Events That Took Place – Adding Astonishing Undeniable Evidence to Yeshua Being Crucified in 30AD – 5 hours 16 minutes 21 seconds
- The Lie of Easter – 6 hours 05 minutes 16 seconds
- What Really Happened When Yeshua Died, Was Buried and Resurrected – 6 hours 41 minutes 42 seconds
- Undeniable, Solid Proof That Yeshua Died On The Cross in 30AD And That Yeshua Is Who The Bible Says That He Is: The Messiah And Son Of God! – 6 hours 54 minutes 15 seconds
OTHER VIDEOS BY DR. MK. STRYDOM THAT WERE RECOMMENDED DURING EPISODE 1:
LIZE HADASSAH OLIVIER:
ISRAEL AND JUDAH
You Tube Channel:
Lize Hadassah Wiid
I TURN AND FACE THE CROSS
You Tube Channel:
SOUND OF HEALING WATERS
OTHER VIDEOS IN THIS TEACHING
- VIDEO DEPICTING YESHUA’S ASCENSION: https://youtu.be/PLa-lj0zCGg
- TEKIAH GEDOLAH FOR YOM KIPPUR (THE LAST SHOFAR BLAST ON THE DAY OF ATONEMENT): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FskNO96hfrY
- PASSOVER VS EASTER BY JIM STAYLEY FROM PASSION FOR TRUTH MINISTRIES: https://youtu.be/e6zlKWTIlqI?si=hBeuS9wjDrrO0ZJF
Passion For Truth Ministries
Passion For Truth Ministries – YouTube
- TRIBULATION TESTIMONY BY BRANDON: “Jesus took me to the Tribulation and gave me a glimpse of what’s to come I had this visitation 2014”
Link to full Testimony: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RlS3QooVBxg&t=2095sYouTube channel:
EXPLANATION OF HOW TO USE THE NOTES, LECTURE NOTES AND SLIDES THAT ACCOMPANY EPISODE 1:
For those who feel inspired and Holy Spirit led to study this teaching in more depth for yourself, and hopefully “take the baton” to share this vitally important message with others – whether is be in church, a Bible study/fellowship group or with people you meet in everyday life – below are some tools, which we hope will be of value in assisting you:
- A Word Document – which is the raw, unedited, “word for word” notes of everything spoken and shared during Episode 1.
- The complete Power Point slides – which are all the slides/pictures you looked at whilst watching the video.
- “Lecture Notes” – where everything that was spoken “word for word” in the video is put onto Power Point slides in a way that makes it very easy for you to teach or share this information with others, where you can simply read and speak out the words of the teaching, for example in a church service or Bible Study setting.
HOW TO USE THE LECTURE NOTES:
- The lecture notes work “hand in hand” with the other slides/pictures you looked at whilst watching the video.
- You need 2 laptops – one with the slides that the “audience” sees, and the other laptop which only you use, to look at your lecture notes.
- On some slides in the lecture notes, you will see a box with the picture of a pomegranate in it – the purpose of these boxes is to prompt you when you change the slide that the “audience” is looking at, whilst you are speaking from the lecture notes.
- The number in the box, tells you the number of the slide in the power point presentation that should be showing for the “audience” to see, so that the right slide is showing, which coincides with what you are saying and explaining at the point, from your lecture notes.
- Of course, you are welcome to use the lecture notes and slides exactly as they are, or you are free to change the wording and adapt the lecture notes and slides to your own flavor and way of sharing the Word of God with others – but at least these slides “give you a place to start from”.
- Color coding:
- Words in blue – are very important statements which prompts you to put extra effort into your expression and emphasis of what is being said.
- Words in green, such as for example, “PAUSE”, “NEW POINT” etc, are not words that are meant to be spoken out – it is just there to help you as you are speaking out the message, if you are using the lecture notes.
- Words in red, it just to help catch your attention to the box prompting you to change the slide.
There is a copyright on the material, which is only there to prevent people from abusing it for financial again. The Gospel is not for sale! Freely you have received…and in the same way freely give! Otherwise feel free to use the material in whatever way would be of value to you.
DOWNLOAD THE FOLLOWING PDF DOCUMENTS BELOW